Please kindly read carefully our Terms & Conditions and some Travel Tips before booking your tour with us:
Booking Procedure and Confirmation system
All tour booking must be sent through our company’s e-mail address or watsapp , and then there will be an official confirmation from us after we already got your Down Payment to secure your tour tour booking, and you might also make booking per watsapp
- All tour prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and American dollar (USD).
- We need Down Payment to confirm and ensure your tour booking with us.
- Recommended Down Payment is by using PayPal Transferred or via PT.BANK NEGARA INDONESIA,tbk (for International Transaction).
- PayPal/Bank administration fee is not calculated in our Tour Quotation.
- We will inform you our PayPal Account and Bank Account soon when it is
- Payment by Bank Transferred is also possible (recommended for Domestic Transaction).
- Please inform us as soon as you had transferred Down Payment to us.
- Rest Payment must be settled by cash in IDR/USD on the day of your meeting us.
- We are so sorry for NOT ACCEPTING Credit Card Payment.
Cancellation & Refund
- If you cancel the tour in 10 days before the tour with us, your Down Payment will NOT BE REFUNDABLE, due to we’ll also pay the cancellation fee for the tour components that we had booked provided
- After you have paid all the Tour Price to us on the day of your meeting us, but suddenly you will cancel the tour while you HAVE NOT STARTED THE TOUR with us. So, we will REFUND 50% from the whole total of the Tour Price.
- After you have paid all the Tour Price to us on the day of your meeting us, but suddenly you will cancel the tour due to any reasons, while you HAVE BEEN DOING THE TOUR with us. So, we will investigate that cancellation issue before we take a decision whether it enables us to return some of your fund or not?.
Somethings To Bring with You
Cash (IDR) for personal expenses, trekking/walking shoes, trousers, long sleeves, sweater, jackets, raincoat, good resistant of walking booth (in rainy season), sleeping bag for village tour program (if you sleep in the village), sun glasses, sun hat, mosquito spray, malaria prevention pill, sun lotion, towel, snorkel gear, swimming suit, portable flash light, sandals, camera, video camera, first aid box, passport and other important things which are unmentioned here.
Tour Price & Tour Program
We don’t put a price in each of tour program on our website. All are depending on your requested. We have some set tour program, but we also can customize them according to the local condition. And if you have your owned tour program, we will suite it to your requested but, Please kindly tell us ahead in order to enable us to try matching it accordingly.
Bank & Money Changer
Banks and Money Changer have a different exchange-rate with International rate due to we have only small local Banks and Money Changers. Money Changer has also limited available. If you start this tour from Bali or any well-developed touristic area in Indonesia, it’s better changing your currency there before traveling to our region. We also have some Banks with ATM Card service. Most of the hotels, restaurants, mini market or any shops are only possible to be paid in cash and really a few of them are acceptable Credit Card Payment.
Indonesian Domestic Airline
Please! inform us your exact flight schedule to arrange your pick up and drop off service at the airport. It often has a problem with irregularity of domestic flight schedule in Indonesia such as: delay and cancellation. So, Please! Re-check or Re-confirm your flight schedule in airline company where you purchased or issued your ticket at least 48 hours before flying.
Our Limitation & Responsibility
We always try to do best our job to make you happy and satisfied during your travel to our region. We act only as a local tours & travel agency who arrange your tours, transportation, accommodation, boat tour service, tour guide service and other tour components included in your tour package. We do not responsible for anything missing, damage, delay, cancellation or irregularities of flight schedule, minor or major accident including death, any natural disaster such as: bad weather, landslide, storm, rough sea or any force-major which are beyond of our control